Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Current Protests

While I have veered from the subject of Male Stereotypes quite frequently, I believe male stereotypes are impacted by matters of race as well. Some men in the Black community are often discriminated against as seen with George Floyd. There is no denying that what was done was wrong and should be punished. However men today so strongly feel the need to provide that they have come to looting as their solution.

Stealing s not justified for their families. Although I recognize the need to provide is an immense pressure placed upon men in society, it is no justification for illegal activities. We must all condemn this in addition to the officer's discrimination against George Floyd. Due to all this, my family and I are concerned about our safety when going outside. I have even seen stores of family friends getting destroyed on the news. We must all come together to stop these acts from continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment